looking for a 82 fj40 for sale in Denver area

Landpimp

GOLD Star

there is suppose to be a 82 fj40 for sale in the Denver area, I think its on the internet someplace as well.

anyone point me to it? its not for me but a cruiser newbie that a cruiser oldtimer wants me to help find his 1st 40.

thanks
John

No - but my 79 is for sale just a bit south of Denver! You be welcome to it - I even deliver with a smile - but will not trade for abandoned boats! The first $9000 takes it!

Jeff

Landpimp

GOLD Star

its suppose to be on the web someplace. But I might take you up on that offer.

recall price was 14K-ish.

wesintl said:
I've seen the classifieds.. haven't seen the 40 though. be happy to look if needed.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
SILVER Star

Hey pimp, are the rounded corners stock? I wouldn't think so but I haven't really looked at an '80 40 before.

There are 2 60s for sale, a yellow 40 for sale, and a 66LV for sale here in CO that I know of.

Landpimp

GOLD Star

yes they are, not to say these aint been reworked.......because the rear 1/4 has......there is no 4x4 emblem............nor the holes for it to attach to..........they been filled up

treerootCO said:
Hey pimp, are the rounded corners stock? I wouldn't think so but I haven't really looked at an '80 40 before.

There are 2 60s for sale, a yellow 40 for sale, and a 66LV for sale here in CO that I know of.

Landpimp said:
yes they are, not to say these aint been reworked.......because the rear 1/4 has......there is no 4x4 emblem............nor the holes for it to attach to..........they been filled up
defienatly reworked...look at the way the rear door and tub come together. Mine is more squared off in that spot.

Top Bottom