Looking for a 60 series to use as a work truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just putting this out incase anyone local knows of or has a lead on a clean 60 series. It can be running or not because I plan on sticking an HZ diesel into it. I spend about 6 months or so of the year in Yuma and currently keep my 100 series out here to use for work. It sees about 100 to 150 miles of rough dirt track and washboard driving up and down the range where I work. It’s great for out here but I’d really like take it back east because of our new addition to the family. I currently have a two door car back home I daily drive and it’s just a pain getting her in and out of the car seat. Either way, I think in the spring I’ll take the 100 home for family duties and would love to have a 60 series to keep here, bare bones, rugged, diesel, and used for just what they were built for. If I find one I’ll do the diesel conversion at the MWR auto skills shop out here on post and document it like all my other projects.

Here is a link to the 100 I fixed up out in Yuma. It was a cheap craigslist find that ended up needing an engine.

I know a dude in Tucson that has a 62 for sale, not sure how clean it is, though. Apparently he's selling it for his sister around the 6XXX mark, I believe.

I know a dude in Tucson that has a 62 for sale, not sure how clean it is, though. Apparently he's selling it for his sister around the 6XXX mark, I believe.
Is it that gray one that’s not new paint? That thing has been for sale forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom