Wanted Looking for a 60 or 62 around New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hey Yall

I am looking for a 60 or 62, I am looking for my dad; we had had a 60 and 62 when I was born but we had to sell them for financial reasons. I’ve been looking for one so I could surprise him with it since he regrets selling them long ago.

ideally one around 5-6k. One that needs work, but no rust. Does not have to be running. Would prefer if it was fairly left to stock.

Thanks Yall

Last edited:
Seems like a tough market right now. I’ve been hunting pretty hard for something similar. Good luck to you,!

I wish you luck, but I don't know if you have seen 60 prices lately. They have gone through the roof.
Yeah I’ve seen, lots of companies are buying them and tryna flip them for profit, a couple companies come to mind 😅 but they are out there just gotta look harder I gues

Yeah I’ve seen, lots of companies are buying them and tryna flip them for profit, a couple companies come to mind 😅 but they are out there just gotta look harder I gues
Yeah, on Bring a Trailer one of the comments said that Haggerty magazine said that FJ60s were "most" collectable vehicle for 2020. That could be reason they have gotten so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom