Wanted Looking for a 2013-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser or Lexus LX570. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
  2. LX570
Looking for a 2013-2015 land cruiser/lx570. I’m looking to spend about 35-40k max, would prefer a vehicle outside the rust belt if possible. Not too picky on color but I like black/white exterior, interior I like pretty much anything. Something with a clean title that has been taken care of... anything out there? Willing to drive wherever necessary. Thanks!

Hey Alex - I have a work trip tentatively scheduled for early August in central Wisconsin. so if you were interested in it, I could drive up & fly home.
I do have a guy coming over from ATL on Thursday 07/02 so I will keep you in the loop if its still available.

Hey Alex - I have a work trip tentatively scheduled for early August in central Wisconsin. so if you were interested in it, I could drive up & fly home.
I do have a guy coming over from ATL on Thursday 07/02 so I will keep you in the loop if its still available.

Yes keep me updated. Thanks!

I have a 2013 LX, Nebula Gray/cashmere interior. 81K miles. TX and CA car, zero rust. Michelins all around with 70%+ tread, baselined by me with all new Toyota OE fluids, filters, etc. Always garaged. Previously Lexus certified, no paintwork. Very clean. Minimal wear on the interior. Willing to sell for $35K firm. Located in Northern CA. Haven't posted it anywhere yet but i sold my last GX here and would love to have it go to a good home. PM me if interested and I could send some pictures over later this week. Title in hand.

I have a 2013 LX, Nebula Gray/cashmere interior. 81K miles. TX and CA car, zero rust. Michelins all around with 70%+ tread, baselined by me with all new Toyota OE fluids, filters, etc. Always garaged. Previously Lexus certified, no paintwork. Very clean. Minimal wear on the interior. Willing to sell for $35K firm. Located in Northern CA. Haven't posted it anywhere yet but i sold my last GX here and would love to have it go to a good home. PM me if interested and I could send some pictures over later this week. Title in hand.
Hey I just send you a message. I think? Sorry new to site let me know

I will be listing my Texas born and raised 2013 LX570 with 99k miles within the next few weeks. White and black, completely stock and has been serviced at a Lexus dealer its whole life. It was under CPO warranty until December 2019. In the process of paying off loan now and then waiting for the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom