Looking for a 100 series Aftermarket bumper, anyone trying to sell one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for an after market bumper for a 100 series land cruiser, I‘d be interested in see what you got, I’m located in Maryland. Have cash ready to spend. Ive had the T13 TJM on back order for 3 months, tired of waiting with zero updates.

I’m looking for an after market bumper for a 100 series land cruiser, I‘d be interested in see what you got, I’m located in Maryland. Have cash ready to spend. Ive had the T13 TJM on back order for 3 months, tired of waiting with zero updates.
I was just about to order this from bumpersuperstore.com , where did you order it from? They show it "in stock"

I’d message them and ask, I fell for that too, it ended up not being true and I cancelled the order. But if it is true please let me know

Originally and currently CARid. I saw bumpersuperstore was showing in stock a few months into waiting so I ordered to see what happened and a few days later they got back to me and said it was not in stock.

Originally and currently CARid. I saw bumpersuperstore was showing in stock a few months into waiting so I ordered to see what happened and a few days later they got back to me and said it was not in stock.
CARid is the worst! I ordered a kit to tow my LX470 behind my motorhome for a trip and paid for expedited shipping, they waited a week to tell me it was out of stock. Ill let you know what happens with bumper super store. I really like the TJM, hopefully someone has it

I’d message them and ask, I fell for that too, it ended up not being true and I cancelled the order. But if it is true please let me know
Bumper superstore said it is NOT in stock, and estimates 8 weeks (sure sure)

Straight from TJM "Stock is due to arrive into our US warehouse late August/early September"

GARid has been the worst buying experience I may have ever had. I order this bumper in April, it was $300 more on their site but it said in stock and ships in 24 hours so I paid the higher price. Week or so late with zero update I emailed them and they tell me it was never in stock that was a computing error. They offered a 15 dollar gift card (lol) which they never actually gave me and said it will be ship to me by June 18th. I saw no other options so I stuck with it and accepted the change. A week before June 18th I emailed them again asking they get an update to see if the June 18th date was still good. They absolutely refused to and just kept saying the date was showing is June 18. June 18th comes and goes. Nothing from them. I emailed where’s my order. They tell me they are reaching out to the manufacturer for an update allow 48 hours for them to reply. This goes on for weeks, I email the every two day and get the same response. I finally get ahold of someone at tjm via Instagram and find out CARid never contacted them at all!!! CARid hasn’t had Tjm’s updated contact info in years! Tjm then goes out of their way to get CARid there contact info. After they update them I get a automatically generated email saying my order was shipping on July 12. July 12 comes and a new email says July 30. CARid will not answering any of my direct questions and just keep sending the same automatically generated emails. I’ve asked for proof the order went in in April. They will not answer that. Im sure July 30 will come and go and I’ll just keep getting delayed shipping emails. I want to cancel it but In the off chance its actually is on a boat I don’t want to miss it.

I’m considering the option of selling my arb. But shipping would suck
If you can put it on a pallet, and tell me the weight and dimensions, pick up and deliver zip codes, I can get you a shipping quote. I do freight brokerage and get like 85% off.
GARid has been the worst buying experience I may have ever had. I order this bumper in April, it was $300 more on their site but it said in stock and ships in 24 hours so I paid the higher price. Week or so late with zero update I emailed them and they tell me it was never in stock that was a computing error. They offered a 15 dollar gift card (lol) which they never actually gave me and said it will be ship to me by June 18th. I saw no other options so I stuck with it and accepted the change. A week before June 18th I emailed them again asking they get an update to see if the June 18th date was still good. They absolutely refused to and just kept saying the date was showing is June 18. June 18th comes and goes. Nothing from them. I emailed where’s my order. They tell me they are reaching out to the manufacturer for an update allow 48 hours for them to reply. This goes on for weeks, I email the every two day and get the same response. I finally get ahold of someone at tjm via Instagram and find out CARid never contacted them at all!!! CARid hasn’t had Tjm’s updated contact info in years! Tjm then goes out of their way to get CARid there contact info. After they update them I get a automatically generated email saying my order was shipping on July 12. July 12 comes and a new email says July 30. CARid will not answering any of my direct questions and just keep sending the same automatically generated emails. I’ve asked for proof the order went in in April. They will not answer that. Im sure July 30 will come and go and I’ll just keep getting delayed shipping emails. I want to cancel it but In the off chance its actually is on a boat I don’t want to miss it.
Email the rep at TJM and ask if they can and will sell and ship direct to you, if so cancel CARid michael.stevens@tjm.com.au

If you can put it on a pallet, and tell me the weight and dimensions, pick up and deliver zip codes, I can get you a shipping quote. I do freight brokerage and get like 85% off.

Email the rep at TJM and ask if they can and will sell and ship direct to you, if so cancel CARid michael.stevens@tjm.com.au
I will but I first want to trying a find out if the original one is in fact on the way or close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom