Wanted Looking for 94 stock rims.

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by OneSikKruizer, Nov 8, 2005.

1. OneSikKruizer

OneSikKruizer

wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set of 94-97 stock landcruiser rims. i have been looking on ebay but no luck. the ones that came on mine of the 91 stock grey rims. i would prefer the 94's instead of putting an aftermarket rim on.

any help.?

2. BROKEROB1

BROKEROB1 SILVER Star

Good Luck... you're probably going to pay $450 or more for a set of the alloys. I watched Ebay for about a year and did not find much locally for less. Most of the junkyards I contacted sold them individually or did not have a full set... I settled for a set of Tundra steelies. I have also seen some really nice Tundra/Sequoia alloys for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQitemZ8012995072QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-4-...ewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQitemZ8012444510QQrdZ1

One of the guys on the board is running a very similar set of the 2nd set and they look INCREDIBLE on his cruiser... I can't find with the search function.... someone may be able to find it

3. sdwelling

sdwelling

I've got a '94 - bone stock - and have been thinking about replacing the orignal wheels - or worse yet, powder coating the stock alloy set in a nice black...

The only thing I notice about my stock rims is the paint peeling off the center-caps. Funny, 'cause I see those for sale on eBay all the time.

Let me know if you're interested - shipping would be from zip code 21015 (Maryland).

-Scott W

4. jaxcruiser

jaxcruiser

pmed you

5. mooker82

mooker82

Ive been toying around with going to the 17" Sequoia rims and BFG AT's from a H2 or maybe some MTR's. I might be interested in selling mine from my 40th with 285 Revo's with about 5000 miles on them.

6. OneSikKruizer

OneSikKruizer

actually those sequoia rims are hella nice... ill take either of the styles actually... so whoever is selling plesae let me know... i am sick of looking at the rims i have now...

7. green_machine

green_machine

pm sent

8. fzjeighty

fzjeighty

OEM Wheel Pics

Subject Wheels

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.