Wanted Looking for '73 FJ 40 door stops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to stop breaking mirrors. I'd prefer to buy than make a set.

Thanks, Zach

I've got an extra set of old style ones, hows $25 shipped to you???

mike said:
i have a set from a 77fj40. Let me know if they will work for you. THx
Thanks Mike, but the 77 door stops would require some mods to my 73.

I am having 100 pairs made

My machinist is busy but he told me next week, so I will say in 2 weeks if you want new, he promises me identical to the original's. However, 200 pieces is a pretty small run so they aren't quite free, but it was only .50 more each to make them CroMo! I said why not......they will be @22 a pair.

I decided to make these after I saw a board member sell a pair on Ebay for $63, and there were 59 bids, I think that is a little outrageous don't you? I also think they are the first thing you lose on your Cruiser.

I believe from the factory they were all painted to match, OR they were all white, anyway, these will be unpainted but if you wish I will powdercoat them white but it will cost $10 extra. Watch for the release in the vendors section here and on Pirate.

Gravel Maker said:
My machinist is busy but he told me next week, so I will say in 2 weeks if you want new, he promises me identical to the original's. However, 200 pieces is a pretty small run so they aren't quite free, but it was only .50 more each to make them CroMo! I said why not......they will be @22 a pair.

I decided to make these after I saw a board member sell a pair on Ebay for $63, and there were 59 bids, I think that is a little outrageous don't you? I also think they are the first thing you lose on your Cruiser.

I believe from the factory they were all painted to match, OR they were all white, anyway, these will be unpainted but if you wish I will powdercoat them white but it will cost $10 extra. Watch for the release in the vendors section here and on Pirate.

:bounce: :bounce: You mean I'm finally going to be able to say I have something CroMo on my rig!

Glad someone finally did it! I felt guilty selling at crazy prices.......but that's the market. ;)

I think they were cad plated, might want to consider it.

Gravel Maker said:
All but 1 were white.

I've got red, green, baby blue, etc. All look like factory paint.;)

this is good to know...I bought a set off e-bay ....but were the wrong ones....for the latter model and they are in near perfct shape. will have to sell them now.

I will contact you when I need them , Daryl

Please pm me when available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom