Looking for 62 Bezel 3D scan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I know that a milled 60 bezel has been made, but does anyone have a scan of a 62 bezel that we could get 3D printed? I'm working with someone that thinks they can print it.
IMG_1619.jpg

my understanding is there will be a 62 version milled at some point

my understanding is there will be a 62 version milled at some point

I have the 3D scan and it will need to be milled in two pieces from aluminum. I looked at blow molding and 3D printing these and BM needed 10000 piece order to make it even remotely affordable. 3D needs a HUGE printer and the set up fee and 3D scan alone was about the same as the BM quotes, not to mention the pull/lift of the part was NOT guaranteed not to happen.

Hope to have these by mid summer.

Jason

The guy I am working with has access to a printer at a university, so I think the size of the bezel shouldn't be an issue. Its not a permanent production, but as long as he has access, he can make a few bucks and provide us with a much needed part. Its not the same as a two piece milled aluminum bezel, its a lower cost option if we can make it happen. So, if anyone has a 3D scan of a 62 bezel that they'd be willing to share, we can try to make something happen. This is not a business for me or anyone else, its a college kid wanting to make a few bucks and me trying to make it happen so that I cn get a new one. He will do the file rendering. I will still likely buy one from Jason, but not everyone his going to wan t that option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom