Looking for 55 series parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
thecarpentryway.blogspot.com
I've come across a 55 series locally (Duncan, B.C.) that has the original 2F engine and is mostly intact, save for the rear springs which are long gone. Please message me if you are searching for any pieces in particular and I'll see what I can come up with.

:cheers:

I'm looking for front fenders (both sides upper and lower), rear tailgate (don't need motor or glass - really only outer skin but would probably be easier to ship hollow tailgate), and rear window channel. Thanks!

Last edited:
How 'bout the drivers side front door? Don't need inerds, just the skin. Where is Duncan related to Chilliwack? I have relatives there that could arrange shipping. Thanks!!

How 'bout the drivers side front door? Don't need inerds, just the skin. Where is Duncan related to Chilliwack? I have relatives there that could arrange shipping. Thanks!!
Duncan is on Vancouver Island; Chilliwack is on the mainland, in from the coast by about 3 hours. Shipping between these two cities is no big deal.

I'll take a look at the truck in another day or two and post pictures of the door.

Last edited:
I'm looking for front fenders (both sides upper and lower), rear tailgate (don't need motor or glass - really only outer skin but would probably be easier to ship hollow tailgate), and rear window channel. Thanks!
I'l take a look at the truck and check out how those parts look in another day or two.

Will post pics if at all possible. Shipping will be spendy, considering your location.

Thanx Henry, Look forward to the pics. If you could, take a look at the hinge seats for me. My bottom seat on the door is cracked again (repaired it once already) and the door sags like a SOB.

Thanks again for your help. Here's a pic of my rig, I just like seeing it on Mud.
Web Cruiser 022.jpg

How about good fender mounted turn signals? Dash pad?

im looking for

a good tail gate handle

decent tail light lenses (driver side or both if in good condition)

domelight and the bracket that attaches to the roof

pretty much any good rubber :doh:

Mike

pics

I tried sending pics to individual members who asked about various parts, and the sytem won't let me do that, so I'll post a bunch of pictures of the rig - if you see something of interest, let me know.

Last edited:
more pics

A few more, showing the engine bay as well. No turn signals or mirrors left on the truck, but the 2F engine was "running when it was parked", according to the owner. The hood has been left on, so no rain has gotten into the works.

Last edited:
Hey Henry,
The drivers side front door looks pretty good, from what I can see. Where you able to check out the hinge seats? I changed my mind, too. I'll take all the guts. How much?

Some prices:

-driver's fender, incl. apron: $150
-rear tailgate, complete: $195
-doors, complete: $195/ea
-dash pad: $50
-dash center cluster, complete with all switches and knobs: $95
-instrument cluster: $75

Plus shipping of course, and any fees associated to that, like packaging materials, pallets, etc. Local pick up would be cheapest and easiest of course.

Any other parts of interest? PM me with your e-mail and list.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom