Wanted Looking for 2f engine/parts

yodafrick

Cruiserhead

I got a complete 2F I might be willing to part with. Not sure what year, I think 77. Located in CT. Turns over.

mike

82bj42 1st project

I have a complete 78 2 fj motor with 21,000 original miles on it. It is in perfect running order. I'm located in Toronto,Canada. $1500USD plus the ride. Thx

It's not close, but it's free - you yanks often visit South Florida for vacation.

77 2F in parts truck sans intake/exhaust, tranny and transfer. Ran before I started stripping parts - rough, but it ran.

FREE to good home - you pull and take home, I can supply the hoist - Located in West Palm Beach, Florida. :D

Thanks to you all for your replies.
I'm going to look into a rebuild for my engine. I have pretty much everything I need now. Less the wearables bearings gaskets freeze plugs etc.

Mike, I may be interested in that engine. Any Idea what it would cost to ship ot MD? I'm near Baltimore.

Once I get a good idae as to what it going to take in machine work. I'll make up my mind.

In the mean time I'm going to see if anyone has any rebuild kits they bought and never used.

I'm in Bethesda, I have a 2f out of an'84 FJ60. I am swapping in a diesel so you could have pretty much everything including the tranny. PM me if interested,

HI^C

SEE my forsale ads, got a good runner (listed as longblock) currently priced at a good short block price.

Top Bottom