Looking for 16" LX470 take-off wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of these wheels. I will come to you and pay cash.
99lexuslx470.jpg

99lexuslx470.jpg

My brother was just asking about your Dean Cross Country wheels last night (for his GX460)...

Don't tell me that the "SleeStack 100" is going back to stock wheels! 😲

(Yes, I do have a set of those, but I am reluctant to part with mine, unless I can figure out how to turn our 99 LX into a hovercraft, because I don't have alternative wheels in my personal parts bin)

My brother was just asking about your Dean Cross Country wheels last night (for his GX460)...

Don't tell me that the "SleeStack 100" is going back to stock wheels! 😲

(Yes, I do have a set of those, but I am reluctant to part with mine, unless I can figure out how to turn our 99 LX into a hovercraft, because I don't have alternative wheels in my personal parts bin)
Nope! I’ve decided to have two sets. One for daily driving-The Dean’s on new BFG KO2 white letter out to complete the “backdated” look. Then a set of OEM to trash when I go to Colorado/Utah. I would transfer my Falken MTs to those wheels.

Reactions: jLB
I got a set of 4 + center caps you can have for $100 in Katy near Bucee's. Has old Michelin LTX tires that may or may not get you to a tire store if it's close.

I got a set of 4 + center caps you can have for $100 in Katy near Bucee's. Has old Michelin LTX tires that may or may not get you to a tire store if it's close.
That sounds good. I have my own tires so I'll just get rid of the LTXs. Are the rims in decent shape as far as scratches, etc...? Also, can you confirm they are 16 inch?

I’ll be driving through Austin with my new (to me) LX and five recently replaced OEM rims sometime in the next 10 days if you’re interested.

I’ll be driving through Austin with my new (to me) LX and five recently replaced OEM rims sometime in the next 10 days if you’re interested.
Very interested. Can you confirm they are 16-inch rims? If so, can you send a few pics?

That sounds good. I have my own tires so I'll just get rid of the LTXs. Are the rims in decent shape as far as scratches, etc...? Also, can you confirm they are 16 inch?
To be honest, they probably need a little refinishing. There are a few scratches per wheel as well as some light corrosion on some scratches. I don't recall any lip scratches or curb rub. They came off a 360,000 LX when I got take offs from a Tundra. They are 16". You can see the actual wheels here My new find... 1999 LX470 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/my-new-find-1999-lx470.1125192/

Those are the ones. Not too worried about them being perfect. I'm going to have them powder coated and then beat the crap out of them I'm Colo/Utah.

Those are the ones. Not too worried about them being perfect. I'm going to have them powder coated and then beat the crap out of them I'm Colo/Utah.
Sounds fun! Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom