Wanted looking for 100 series LC up to 23k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all. Maybe someone out there is upgrading to 200 and wants to get sell truck I am looking for? Looking for as close to zero rust as possible, very well maintained with records, 100 series. LC. Later years (06) ideal but I'm flexible. Main thing is that it was taken care of, not a ton of deferred maintenance. Close to stock as possible but light mods ok (please no snorkel). Mileage ideally sub250-ish. White would be ideal color possibly consider other colors if the truck is in great shape. I'm in Brooklyn/ Long Island, willing to ship. Cash buyer not in a hurry, waiting for the right LC. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello ? if still on the market? I'm in Florida, but the LC is Tilted in Colorado, if interested call or text to 719-424-9994, Thanks

Hello ? if still on the market? I'm in Florida, but the LC is Tilted in Colorado, if interested call or text to 719-424-9994, Thanks
Thank u for responding was looking in NYC area so I could lay eyes on it. appreciate it and glws.

No problem I understand but really bad luck here trying to sell her, people in Tampa don't know how unkilable they are, good luck in your search , I just make a post wit pictures of my TLC and is for sale, have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom