SOLD Looking for 1 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro BBS Forged wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a set of 4 and looking for 1 as a spare. 18" Tundra TRD BBS Forged wheel.

Located in Des Moines, Iowa

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you guys ever find a single BBS? I need a 5th for a spare as well

Add me to the list. Maybe if someone finds a deal on 4 we could split them up.

Add me to the list. Maybe if someone finds a deal on 4 we could split them up.

I was trying to figure out the best place to post a "lets split a set" thread. I bought my set for 1500 from a toyota dealer and sold off the stock michelins for $400 putting each wheel at $275. Assuming a similar deal (and assuming $50 will get a single wheel shipped), I think $350/each would be doable. I can start calling around and making offers if we get 2 other homies.

I'd be game for that. That would be a great price based off what I've seen lately if you could score it. I've had no luck finding them locally and the ebay prices are sky-high now. Anyone else need one?

Did you guys ever find a single BBS? I need a 5th for a spare as well
I was able to get one from another member. He might see this post and contact you if he’s willing to sell more.

FYI there is a matte black and flat black version out there. My flat blacks came off a 2020 Tundra TRD Pro. Also, started to see black ones with the “TRD” marking (like the Heritage) instead of the “PRO” not sure what vehicle or year this is from.

C1CAA141-8101-4560-8745-7B9281E1CB3C.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up. Are those your wheels stacked up or the guy that's selling individuals?

mine are off a 2019, so I assume they are the shinier ones?

i offered this guy 1500, but he hasn't responded yet:

FEE02508-D894-4333-81EE-40F224F508AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks @CCinSD

I think this is the breakdown:
PT960-34190-02 Original Matte Finish like mine and @radman
PT960-34200-02 2020 Flat Black with TRD logo
PT960-34190-F2 2020 Flat with Pro logo

This info compliments of @FJ73Texas in another thread.

Also, started to see black ones with the “TRD” marking (like the Heritage) instead of the “PRO” not sure what vehicle or year this is from.

The "TRD" flat black wheels, p/n PT960-34200-02 are ILA optional wheels for the Tundra TRD Sport Package only. They are not as common and Toyota only calls for 1-2 sets per production day. The customer or dealer has to pay extra for those wheels on top of the TRD Sport package and it is my guess many customers don't. Maybe many customers are not aware of this optional wheel upgrade if they buy a TRD Sport pkg??

It makes no sense to me why Toyota wants to run these when they could just run the "PRO" flat black PT960-34190-F2 to fill that little production demand of the TRD Sport Package. 99% of the people will never notice the difference in my opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Are those your wheels stacked up or the guy that's selling individuals?

mine are off a 2019, so I assume they are the shinier ones?

i offered this guy 1500, but he hasn't responded yet:

View attachment 2399453
They’re mine. Yours will be the shinier ones. Good luck, hopefully you can get a good deal.

I think i just got 4 rims for 1300. 2019 PT960-34190-02 Original Matte Finish

Will know tomorrow if he shows up at the drop point.

Sold 1 pc today locally and the guy was looking for the serial #. He said he bought a set and they have serial #s. I don’t doubt him, just never seen one with it. The HE version doesn’t even have one.

They don’t have serial numbers that relate to the vehicle. There are some codes on every wheel but nothing that matters to the customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom