Trade Looking fo fj40 Angled Long Jumpseat (Drivers side only ) will trade + cash for a Pair of long seats (non angled). Depending on condition. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a single long passenger side jumpseat with the angled front and looking for the drivers side matching one. I have a full seat of straight long jump seats to trade. I will buy the drivers side outright and sell the long ones outright if I can find the matching one. $300 for long straight. They are in good condition- just need some paint. Sorry these do not have cushions or upholstery.

Last edited:
Not sure if this listing my fit your needs? I was looking at the barn doors, but saw this photo of long jump seat with curve.

Look to be in Virginia

Not Mine

1978 FJ40 Seats w/ long jump seats - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... - https://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/d/kinsale-1978-fj40-seats-long-jump-seats/7285263991.html

F79C8DD6-A4CA-41D8-9C89-367D16FD3AB6.jpeg

Christopher,

I believe I have one but the arm rest has been cut off. Frame only. If interested, I’ll post pictures. P

Thanks TLCJC. That looks like it but upside down and maybe missing the arm. Ill check the add.

Hi Paul. Yes please post or text me a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom