Looking at Selling mt\y LX450... wonder what you think its worth ... ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its a California vehicle and has always been a california vehicle. Its been base lined had all the leaks fixed , It was regeared to 4:56 by Georg Esterer and his team and has a rear Harrop locker with the factory switch added by Georg. It also had the TRE front end replaced and all the associated components replaced. It also has a ARB front winch bumper with a 10 k Warn winch with synthetic cable on it. It also has White knuckle sliders, stock height OME spings, with added 1" leveling puck in the fronts for the anti stink bug stance. It also has a 4x4 labs rear dual swing out bumper with the tire carrier and custom gas can hold and metal gas can. It's got 208xxxx and runs well. It has 33's on it and goes well ! I'm just trying to get an idea of what it's worth ?

Newest cruiser Oct 2020.jpg
Lexi 1.jpg
Lexi 2.jpg

Last edited:
It also has a blue tooth Alpine deck 100 watt amp , 10" powered sub and 4 alpine 5" speakers, It'll come with a black 4 ft high lift jack . It also has limo tint 2nd doors back and the low beans on the truck are LED.

If the inside looks as good as the outside with the upgrades and lower miles I’d shoot for outer space and settle into the highest price the market brings. If you are in a hurry that complicates matters.

Ask 20k and go from there…

If the inside looks as good as the outside with the upgrades and lower miles I’d shoot for outer space and settle into the highest price the market brings. If you are in a hurry that complicates matters.

Ask 20k and go from there…
I took the 2nd and 3rd row seats out and gave them away ... the front seats have seat covers on them ... I'll probably keep it awhile, but I really don't go wheeling anymore. at 60 yrs old, I'm just not into beating my body up any longer... thinking about having a hot rod now ... in my retirement ! My GX460 is full time 4x4 too , so if I need it its there....so... Oh and I'm not in a hurry.... just wont need three vehicles... when the hot rod is bought....

You’re too old to be creating life long regrets now. Keep it. Cash out some stocks and buy that hot rod to supplement the collection.

Nice truck! I'd say $15k sounds pretty reasonable from a buyer's perspective.

$35,000

727352e931831b4084ce39bd79bfcd2d.jpg

If you really want to sell it, pay someone a few hundred to thoroughly detail it, pay someone else to take some professional photos, and then see if Bring a Trailer will list it. That's how you reach the 80 series gold mine. The fact that you have notable names working on the vehicle and brand-name accessories will help your odds.

I took the 2nd and 3rd row seats out and gave them away ... the front seats have seat covers on them ... I'll probably keep it awhile, but I really don't go wheeling anymore. at 60 yrs old, I'm just not into beating my body up any longer... thinking about having a hot rod now ... in my retirement ! My GX460 is full time 4x4 too , so if I need it its there....so... Oh and I'm not in a hurry.... just wont need three vehicles... when the hot rod is bought....
May want to consider getting the second row back in for a sale. If your setup allows.
IMO, second row delete tends to pigeon hole the rig as 'highly modified' regardless of anything else and shrinks its market a good bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom