Looking at 07 Tacoma? Buying guide?

Jomama

Think I'm going to be looking at a 07 Tacoma doublecab TRD (not sure if its a sport or O/R yet).. 16k miles.

I know nothing about the platform. Are there any known or common issues that I should be aware of and look for or have checked out?

Thanks in advance for any advice.:cheers:

One thing I have run into is the front windsheild. I have an 07 Taco, and have heard of others w/this body style. The front windsheild at the top in the middle will/may make a wind noise. As when you pass a big rig on a two lane road and both are doing 65 mph, it's 130mph in air pressure on your wind sheild. I have had the local toyota mech(warrenty) in w/me at 100mph to not only recreate the noise, but to sustain it to make a constant noise. I guess there is a bullitin out w/in toyota about this problem. 5 trips to two different toyota dealers took care of it. I know u live up nort, but if anyone else lives in the Cen valley of Calif. then, my best communication was with the toyota dealer in Visalia where I bought the rig. The dealer in the town of Hanford has a young punk of a service advisor, and F'd up any and all communication I was trying to establish w/ the service mgr. Sorry, kind'a got off the subject on a rant, but but that is the only problem w,the truck. 07' Dbbl Cab 6spd Sport Pkg.

Top Bottom