Looking 4 a '78 or younger Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everyone, i'm looking for a Fj40 pref a 78, but am willing to look at other younger models. Not looking for a complete resto, i want a project. But I have to be able to have it be a daily driver, here in DC, or at least with minimal work/$$ to become a daily driver. Any help anyone has on helping me find one would be awsome. Depending on the price, i am willing to ship it to me, but again, depending on the over all price. Thanks guys... ;)

-Jessica

I've got a '77 I've been teetering on selling. New paint (mustard yellow) last year. Herc'd tub, 350 under the hood. Tuffy box with new JVC head unit, stock seats front and rear in great shape, homemade rear speakers in water resistant boxes. Recent BFG AT's 31x10.5x15 on like new FJ60 chrome stock wheels. Matching spare with lesser tread. Matching painted hardtop and doors (no rust on top or doors). A couple of cracks in the bondo where the rust on the fenders and tub were repaired, but nothing more than a weekend fix. Only oil leak is about a drip a week from the rear main. No need to add oil between changes. No power steering or air, but not necessary with the 31"s. Heats up to 3/4 on the gauge on hot days only on the highway. I have a spare good FJ40 radiator that goes with it plus a ton of parts that can be negotiated. I'm looking for $8000 firm. Here's a pic or three from this morning.

Still got the 60..no worries... and I rarely drive the 40 anymore. Thinking of downsizing and eventually getting an 80 once most of the mallrat moms around here move up to 100's and 470's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom