Looking: '03-07 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I hope its ok that I post this here, I figured I would give it a shot since we all live in the same area and not everyone in this section visits the classifieds. I am checking to see if anyone knows of a well-kept '03-'07 Land Cruiser.

Maintenance records would be great. I am not looking for perfect condition, I know this is an 9+ year old vehicle but would like it fairly clean. I have two children with a 3rd on the way so I just want something safe and dependable for a daily driver but study enough to take the family and dogs out on outdoor adventures periodically.

Color, I am not too picky but I prefer no black (I love it but just hate keeping it clean) but if the right LC comes along thats black, then it won't hold me back. Interior color I prefer grey but as long as the interior is clean (no rips in the leather or major stains in the carpet), thats more important. The reason why I prefer a 2003 or newer is due to the latch system for car seats, if the right LC comes along for the right price for a 1998-2002, I might be able to work around it (I did just read something else that says the latch system cam out in '01 but I am looking to verify). I would prefer a lower mileage LC and I am willing to pay more for one, as longs as its fair.

I don't feel great buying a LC from a dealership. On a vehicle of this age, I would prefer to buy from a LC lover/enthusiast. I feel like this type of person would have taken care of it like I would.

Thanks, I appreciate everyones time reading this.
Michael