Lookin' for a Jay-Oh-Bee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The fiance moves to Memphis after we wed at the end of May. She'll be here next week on her spring break trying to get a foot in a door that will lead to the paycheck.

She has a Bachelor's in Ag-Business and will graduate with a Master's in Ag. Economics in May.

I know it's a long shot, but any contacts or leads are greatly appreciated. I know few people in Memphis outside of my industry, so any connections ya'll might be willing to loan would really make life easier for the both of us. As incentive, I'll deliver to the Crawl a case of domestic brew of your choice, or whatever fif' or handle o' alcohol you'd like (within reason :hillbilly: )

Thank ya kindly :cheers:

Post pics of candidate.
trap.jpg

...or ask Bossman to describe candidate.

...or creep me on Creepbook.

...or she'll be in town next week. Come visit.

...or...
trap.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure I know anybody there any more, but McVean would be an awesome place for her to work. They trade ag commodities: cattle, meat, grains, etc...

Being the bossman sure has it's perks at times :)

And, yes, said fiance is fully hot. J-boy is way out of his league here folks. :)

His full name is Jordan. That's his real name. Amazing, isn't it?

And yes, his fiancee is good looking, I don't know what he did but he did something right!

That reminds me, we should do a 'beer in Memphis' next week and be social. Wouldn't hurt.

Isn't there an agriculture center or something downtown? I see all sorts of farm equipment when I drove by on Front Street, the Cook Convention Center or something? That could be a place to start. I'm going to probably be doing one of these posts as it gets closer to July as my fiancee will be in the same boat. Good luck!

Brian

Introducing the epic multi-quote!!!

He's Hill Air E Us :D

I'm not sure I know anybody there any more, but McVean would be an awesome place for her to work. They trade ag commodities: cattle, meat, grains, etc...
Gracias! That's a start!
Being the bossman sure has it's perks at times :)

And, yes, said fiance is fully hot. J-boy is way out of his league here folks. :)
Thanks for the kinds words. I guess I did alright for myself.

I'll tell her you said hello :D

Full name......

I'm reconsidering suggesting the creep creep. I'm friends with the Bossman. Creep him to creep to me to creep her.

Yea, I'll make ya work for it :hillbilly:

His full name is Jordan. That's his real name. Amazing, isn't it?

And yes, his fiancee is good looking, I don't know what he did but he did something right!

That reminds me, we should do a 'beer in Memphis' next week and be social. Wouldn't hurt.

Isn't there an agriculture center or something downtown? I see all sorts of farm equipment when I drove by on Front Street, the Cook Convention Center or something? That could be a place to start. I'm going to probably be doing one of these posts as it gets closer to July as my fiancee will be in the same boat. Good luck!

Brian

Thanks for the kind words, Brian. Maybe you should hijack and put what she's looking for in this thread so we'll have some time to help her out. I'm all about trying to get a foot in the door however you can in these times. Tough to find anything, let alone a real job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom