Look to buy an 80 tomorrow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the link to the add i found on the trader. Run the other way. Trust me..

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...4&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=164

Thanks to all for your concern only we can understand the Cruiser thing..

But you know what they say. Life goes on......... And it did

CHECK OUT MY NEW BABY Oh yea.. Oh yea Oh yea.. It's my birthday It's my birthday... It's my birthday.....

Ain't she clean fellows??? Tell me what ya think of my baby...

I picked her up in Swannee GA. from her second owner who paid to have everthing done to her. He handed me a book of service receipts fater than a wad of cash.

We made the 450mile trip home immediately after the purchase she brought me home in style and comfort. I'm truly amazed of how much more comfortable this cruiser is than my 62 and 60 were.. WOW.

She's got 180K pampered miles. Motor runs smooth. The previous owner loaded her up will all new Tires, hoses and belts. I paid $8350.00. My only regret is thay she did not come with factory lockers but i'm happy....

Thanks to all for your well wishes...
frontizqdg3[2].jpg

Last edited:
We made the 450mile trip home immediately after the purchase she brought me home in style and comfort. I'm truly amazed of how much more comfortable this cruiser is than my 62 and 60 were.. WOW.

Word. Just got back from a 350 mile round trip to the beach with the 94 and had to admit that it was a smooth trip and much less punishing than the previous trip in the FJ62. Don't put the OME on it if you want it to stay that way though!

Good find, congrats! :flipoff2:

Great find Cruzer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom