Look out world!-The HENDOG is a FREE MAN! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
C'mon, this just HAS to have it's own thread. Called Henry at 4pm Friday just on a hunch. He literally had his hands on the time clock to punch out for the last time! How psychic!:)

Now there's even less responsibility to 'hold him back', I'm not so sure I want the shotgun seat in his rig again! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Congrads dog. Looking forward to May.;)

That's some funny s***! HaHa!

Mark, you making a second trip to GSMTR?

Tickets have been booked. You and Adam coming?

Congratulations Hendog!!!
:beer:

Congrats Henry! :cheers:

So we should expect to see you on EVERY Georgia Cruiser ride from now on, right? :grinpimp:

Congrats Henry! :cheers:

So we should expect to see you on EVERY Georgia Cruiser ride from now on, right? :grinpimp:

This^^^ but I'm gonna get you a carrying case for your dutch oven. :cheers:

C'mon, this just HAS to have it's own thread. Called Henry at 4pm Friday just on a hunch. He literally had his hands on the time clock to punch out for the last time! How psychic!:)

Now there's even less responsibility to 'hold him back', I'm not so sure I want the shotgun seat in his rig again! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Congrads dog. Looking forward to May.;)

Hendog had a job? :hmm:

Henry,
Congratulations.
I do object though. You are younger than me... I am still stuck working, so you need to be stuck working too. :crybaby:

Congrats Hendog!!!

I look forward to seeing u on the trail and some good Dutch oven cooking :)

Sent from my iPhone back on the road.

Dang I still can't believe it myself!!!

Anybody remember this show??? These guys were my Heros---No wonder I drive like I do!!!:steer::steer::steer:

Look at the cool hat and handmade knife my crew got for me!!!!

THE RAT PATROL followed the adventures of an elite team of commandos of 111th Armor Recon, attached to the Long Range Desert Group, as they wreaked havoc with Rommel's Afrika Korps during WW II.
Led by the charismatic Sergeant Sam Troy, our heroes often found themselves pitted against their German nemesis DAK Hauptmann Dietrich.

The Rat Patrol-ran for two seasons, a total of 56 color episodes, on ABC from September 12, 1966 to September 16, 1968. The show starred Christopher George as Troy, and Eric Braden as Dietrich; writers included Larry Cohen and Lorenzo Semple Jr.

An immeasurable benefit to the series was its being filmed on location in the deserts of Spain. The production was even able to utilize vehicles and props left over from big-budget WW II spectacles previously shot in Spain, such as Battle of the Bulge and The Great Escape. Such visual realism offset the storylines' frequent improbabilities.

This show was one entry in a spate of war programs broadcast in the late '60s. Others included Combat!, Garrison's Gorillas, Hogan's Heroes, 12 O'clock High, and Jericho.

ratpatrolAction.jpg

Retirement Hat and Knife.jpg

Retirement Feb 28,2014.jpg

'

O.K. Maybe I should say any of you old Fawkers remember this show???:doh:

Larry???​

Rat Patrol.jpg

ratp.jpg

IMG_20100923_204910.jpg

IMG_20100923_214039.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

I remember it so that makes you an ooooolllllllllllllddddddd fawker :flipoff2:

What Metal Lunch Can did ya have-----No, let me guess-----The Partrige Family!!!! LOL

Look what :princess: Has authorized as a retirement gift!!!​

Orion Transfer Case.jpg

'

O.K. Maybe I should say any of you old Fawkers remember this show???:doh:

Larry???

Yes. I remember being glued to the TV watching the first airing of the episodes. Re-runs never held the same level commitment for me.
Later, I found it much more interesting to read about the recon teams that the show was modeled after.

What Metal Lunch Can did ya have-----No, let me guess-----The Partrige Family!!!! LOL

I rocked the Evil Knievel lunch box there buddy. those things are bringin' 200 bucks these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom