Look out world!-The HENDOG is a FREE MAN! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Metal lunch boxes good lawd that's old school. When I was in school they was plastic or them soft lunch boxes. Them metal boxes are antiques!!!

Sent from my iPhone back on the road.

65swb45 said:
Tickets have been booked. You and Adam coming?

You damn right be there !!! Mark glad to hear you are coming ! Hendog congratulations on your retirement , I know there glad to be rid of you !!!! Just kidding

By the way hope y'all see what they are driving ? Or wheeling depending how you look at it !!

image-2827501982.jpg

image-2827501982.jpg

By the way hope y'all see what they are driving ? Or wheeling depending how you look at it !!

A heep ! :flipoff2:

Sent from my iPhone back on the road.

Strange, they are still partying at Henry's fire station today??? Just kidding Henry, happy for you sucks for me because we can not talk cruisers and get paid for it anymore. That's ok, I will still call you.

It must be those special Brownies that I made for my Retirement Party!!! LOL​

I ate 4 pieces of cake.

I feel I must tell that I watched this after school for a while - I think Emergency was on just after it.

Heifer-net

You mean like this------​

Squad 51, informant reports toxic chemicals in the tanker, use caution.

Dr. Kelly Brackett: Squad 51, this is Rampart. Can you send us some EKG?

John Gage: Ten-four, we're transmitting EKG. We're sending you a strip. Vitals to follow. Pulse is 160, the victim is in extreme pain, Rampart. V-fib!

Paramedic Roy DeSoto: Patient is in V-fib! Rampart, we have lost the victim's pulse, beginning CPR. We're defibrilatinging victim, Rampart. Rampart, we have defibrilated victim, he has sinus rhythm.

Joe Early: Administer two amps Sodium Bicarb. Insert an airway. Start an IV, 51 - Lactate Ringer's.

Dixie McCall: Squad 51, continue to monitor patient and transport immediately.

John Gage: We're on our way, Rampart.

Nurse Dixie was hot!!!​

Here she is!!! P.S. I married a Nurse:grinpimp:

Z  Emergency Squad 51.jpg

Been over 5 years fawkers!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp: Guess I must miss it, I built my own Firehouse!!

20181229_165142.jpg

Hendog congratulations!
I’ll let Buddy & Donna know of this great achievement and that you are now running wild and wide open in the streets.

Getting ready for the End Times!

13844.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom