long troop seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '66 fj40 that I 'm finding out is less and less stock than i had thought...long story short,who ever had it before me had removed the rear seats,cage ,and few other things.I now have just the smaller style roll bar,and have recentluy got large troop seats.wanting to see some pics if anyone has them ,because the seat bar now is moved out into cargo area because of roll bar ... I know I'm eventually going to get a metal tech cage so it will be a temp . thing ?

THanks James

Pre 74 40 series did not float over here with a roll bar in them ....

To put the long stock seats back in my 66 I'll be needing to move the corner brace, or modify it some to clear the roll cage. Not compatible otherwise. Looks like a nice stock look could be retained. Haven't got there yet...

To put the long stock seats back in my 66 I'll be needing to move the corner brace, or modify it some to clear the roll cage. Not compatible otherwise. Looks like a nice stock look could be retained. Haven't got there yet...

I have a pair of the long jump seats with the armrests/corner braces already shortened to work in the inboarded format you are considering. I built them for the PO of the karma cruiser, but removed them once I started wheeling it.

I think there are pics of the modded armrests in the classified ad for them.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom