Long Time Listener... 1st Time Caller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone...
Been stalking this and other Toyota forums for a while. Thought it was time to join up so I can say "Thanks very much for the info sharing!!" I will work to pass along the knowledge gained and shared with me with the next guy.

Here are some pics of my rig. Hoping to make future mods, but more interested in making sure the foundation is good and solid, before making new mods & additions. Already started with a complete engine and trans overhaul. Helped with some MPGs, but not a staggering difference...(MPGs is the only thing about this truck I don't like...). Perhaps a new ECU or reviewed by a different "Toyota Guy" might be the answer...? Anyway, looking forward to find out even more awesome thing about my LC100... Currently have 3 Multi-Generational 4Runners & looking to purchase a good LC80, but not immediately... Gotta get rid of a couple of the 4Runners 1st.... Yes! Yes, I love Toyotas...

IMG_5759.jpg
IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5766.jpg

what MPG are you getting right now? mid teens is average
what do you mean by complete engine and trans overhaul?
what year rig?

what MPG are you getting right now? mid teens is average
what do you mean by complete engine and trans overhaul?
what year rig?
I'm getting 13-14 mpgs... So I guess that is average...
Had the engine and trans removed and rebuilt. New gaskets, seals, piston rings, synthetic fluids all around...
2005 - 280K when I got it... Was in questionable shape when I got it. Knew it needed work so just starting at the bottom and working up.

Should have just splurged on a cherry 80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom