Long time forum stalker, first time poster. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Quick intro... I have had my eye out for a 100 series and my 2002 LX470 fell in my lap. 2nd owner of 15 years got an estimate of 7000 to fix his AHC and decided to sell. I grabbed it and took it to Pro Toy in Knoxville TN and they fixed it for waaaaaaay less. I planned on this being a toy but even after the 18 inch Fuel/KO2 upgrade this thing rides too freaking good to not drive it daily. I did not however do my research on this stereo/nav bulls**t and may have kept looking had I known. I found a very detailed thread here and am ordering parts to replace it and these terrible speakers. Mark Levinson should be ashamed. Before that the front seats are torn so I have new leather ready to install next week. I will post some before and afters there too.

IMG_0883.jpg

before.jpg

Welcome to the Cashmere Beige Gang.
Ha! That was the only reason my brother passed on this and let me scoop it. "Old Man Beige", I think he called it. Had to make some quick modifications so I could find it in the Costco or Whole Foods parking lot after I picked up the kids from soccer practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom