Long Style Jump Seat LH only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a LH long style jumper seat. Frame is good and straight w/mo major dings in the sheet metal. Has trunbuckle but no strap. Covers are original but useable.

$50 + ride ($15 in lower 48)

trekker said:
Got a LH long style jumper seat. Frame is good and straight w/mo major dings in the sheet metal. Has trunbuckle but no strap. Covers are original but useable.

$50 + ride ($15 in lower 48)

How bad are the dings in the sheet metal? Is the seat out of you 68 FJ40? I'm needing a set for my 62 FJ40.

Just snapped a couple of pics...

ding free. Has bumpers, turnbuckle and springs. Will need new covers and paint.

This is not out of the '68. Please check the thread in tech that discusses the diffrent kinds of long style seats and how they mount to a 40 tub. THis seat has the "1" bolt mounting points and not the "2" bolt mounting points (see pic below)/

singleseat3.jpg

singleseat2.jpg

singleseat1.jpg

2 hole mounting point style for a '68 tub:
jumps2hole.jpg

i sent you a pm!

Hey okie! PM for ya!

66LWB45--- yep that's one of the seats I got from you. They worked out great. A little paint, new covers and foam and they look brand new.

Im sorry im confused did i first send you a message that I was interested in one seat and this is the other???? So you aren't selling a pair of seats, just this one?

I'm selling just ONE seat...

The Left hand one. The other seat is on the side of the road on I95 somewhere in NC. :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom