Long shot for help? Anyone near Alexandria KY? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a long shot but is there anyone near Alexandria, Kentucky or Cincinnati, Ohio that could lend a hand and maybe some tools?
I’m on a trip back from with my family from Wisconsin to Virginia and my rear pads brakes are overdue and squealing and now my brake light came on cause I’m loosing fluid from my rear passenger caliper so it’s shot but I don’t rlly have too many tools with me and not many shops are open. I found the parts available at the advance auto in independence in the morning tomorrow…but I’m at the Oreillys in Alexandria and a bit nervous about driving there to get the parts and not many places open. Anyone have a spare caliper? Or wiling to bring me some tools?

Just seeing this. Hope you got home safely.
If in that area again call Specailty 4wd in walton ky. Luke bogner is the owner. Hes a cruiser guy and could potential help with most landcruiser challenges

Thanks, I was able to find a caliper and fix everything in o'reillys parking lot. Luckily someone I knew brought some tools I was missing and a proper jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom