Long Ranger Water Tanks (Under RH or LH Side Sill) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Love the idea but it looks like it would interfere with slider mounting arms if you have those installed. Have always thought this was a great spot for something like water though.

Thanks guys, need to figure out water storage that doesn't involve adding a bunch of weight proud of either axle, nor a ton of weight on the roof.

The Frontrunner footwell tank is kinda nice... as long as you have no rear passengers or just small ones. Can fab one in Stainless Steel too.

Since yours is a '98 and no rear A/C (I assume), they make a water bladder tank that takes up that unused space.... similar to the video below. It's behind the rear axle though....

The Frontrunner footwell tank is kinda nice... as long as you have no rear passengers or just small ones. Can fab one in Stainless Steel too.

Since yours is a '98 and no rear A/C (I assume), they make a water bladder tank that takes up that unused space.... similar to the video below. It's behind the rear axle though....

The water bladders add a lot of flexibility. Really like this, appreciate your recommendation + share.

Search the 200 series section as well, I think there's a thread with a bunch of information on those bladders.

Search the 200 series section as well, I think there's a thread with a bunch of information on those bladders.

Seems like the manufacturer has flexibility based on vehicle application. I have an Air Down Gear Up drawer system that would work well with the side rear wheel well arch locations. Seems like a good way to store roughly 70 liters of water in space that isn't used by me currently except for loose camp chairs and a few blankets that I can find a new home for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom