LONG RANGE TANKS FROM LONG RANGE AMERICA

npulver

Metal Messager

Sorry if this has been asked already, but why does it show the FJ55 tank only going back to 72? (different fuel neck setup?)

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Sorry if this has been asked already, but why does it show the FJ55 tank only going back to 72? (different fuel neck setup?)
Good question. LRA lists fitment on their website based upon tanks they have sold and had installed successfully. It seems they either didn't get Pigs in AU for the first two years or just never had sales for them.

We will update our online brochure to reflect full production run once we confirm years and any variations in fitment.

Thanks!

upload_2018-7-9_10-25-52.png

upload_2018-7-9_10-27-3.png

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Thanks for the buy, Steve!

We are doing a little special to celebrate.....

$300 OFF TANK SALE - FREE SHIPPING TO TEXAS :bounce::bounce2:

Like it says -

To celebrate Tandem Offroad's install of their first 80 Series tank from Long Range Automotive, we are putting one brand new replacement tank - TLC80FR-PA out to say thanks to the 80 Series community for your support.

37 gallons and a pretty straightforward install. $300 off the $1,595 price - first come, first served. Hit this link to register your place in line.....https://www.cruiserbrothers.com/lra-request-a-quote/…

One only at this price!

Cruiser Brothers, LLC

upload_2018-7-25_15-31-20.png

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

MONTHLY TANK SALE - $250 off
Land Cruiser 60 & 62 Series

That time of month. Tanks in stock and on the way for the 60's - 40 gallons of fuel for your baby.

List price for either Series $1,595. Buy now and get $150 off on the tank and $100 off on your shipping. This offer is good through midnight, September 30.

Click or call now - use this form to order the 60 kit https://www.cruiserbrothers.com/lra-request-a-quote/… and this link for the 62 kit https://www.cruiserbrothers.com/…/07/LRA-TLC62RE-FS-7-X-18.…

Or just call Ward Harris at 1-209-636-0831 to order, ask questions, shoot the breeze, etc.

Thanks for shopping!
Georg 'n Ward

See us at Long Range Automotive Extended Range Fuel Tanks

View attachment 1797846

Does the 37 gallon replacement tank use all the stock fuel system parts on a FZJ80? Is it possible to recalibrate the fuel gauge in the dash?

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Does the 37 gallon replacement tank use all the stock fuel system parts on a FZJ80? Is it possible to recalibrate the fuel gauge in the dash?
Hi, thanks for the questions.

Yes - stock fuel system parts reused.

Yes - fuel sending unit is modified to show correct level.

One more question, Does LRA have a water tank that could fit in the spare tire location? The build philosophy for my truck is unsupported surf travel and remote parts of Mexico/south america. Bringing enough gas and water massively increase the safety factor. I could imagine getting the stock replacement tank and then say a 15 to 25 gallon tank for water in the spare location. Be great to get this weight off my bumper and lower COG.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

One more question, Does LRA have a water tank that could fit in the spare tire location? The build philosophy for my truck is unsupported surf travel and remote parts of Mexico/south america. Bringing enough gas and water massively increase the safety factor. I could imagine getting the stock replacement tank and then say a 15 to 25 gallon tank for water in the spare location. Be great to get this weight off my bumper and lower COG.
They have stainless steel water tanks, let me see if there is one for the 60/62.

MONTHLY TANK SALE - $250 off
Land Cruiser 60 & 62 Series

That time of month. Tanks in stock and on the way for the 60's - 40 gallons of fuel for your baby.

List price for either Series $1,595. Buy now and get $150 off on the tank and $100 off on your shipping. This offer is good through midnight, September 30.

Click or call now - use this form to order the 60 kit https://www.cruiserbrothers.com/lra-request-a-quote/… and this link for the 62 kit https://www.cruiserbrothers.com/…/07/LRA-TLC62RE-FS-7-X-18.…

Or just call Ward Harris at 1-209-636-0831 to order, ask questions, shoot the breeze, etc.

Thanks for shopping!
Georg 'n Ward

See us at Long Range Automotive Extended Range Fuel Tanks

View attachment 1797846
left you a voicemail today after I tried to order through the link Ward. Just ring back when you get time. Todd in Phoenix.

Were you able to scrounge up a water tank? My dream setup might now be the replacement tank and a water tank for my 80

Top Bottom