LONG RANGE TANKS FROM CRUISER BROTHERS & LRA

Yeah long story.

Had the "trac off" light start coming on so took it to my normal mechanic. He told me it's being caused by something that happened during the tank install. So now not only does my tank not work but my vehicle won't go into 4lo right now.
I talked to the installer 2 weeks ago and they were supposed to be getting 2 parts shipped to them from CB..I guess those haven't arrived yet. Actually meant to call today and am just to busy. The installer is several hours away from me so I'll have to plan to get the Cruiser over there once they get the parts. Honestly at this point I'm regretting the whole thing and would like to just have a working vehicle. I'm just too busy to spend days and weeks trying to get something fixed that should've been fixed front the start.
I'll update at things go along.

doug720

No - the 60/62 Series only have room for the 40 gallon replacement main tank.

Kaymar kit as shown/attached is $2,795 plus the ride from Stockton, CA

View attachment 1898704
Late to the party, as I just saw this.

Regarding the use of an AUX tank and a long range rear replacement - There is no reason it could not be done on a 60/62.

I have a 19 gal saddle tank - sorry an old OZ import made by Brown, and stock main tank, for total of roughly 42 gallons. This is enough for our needs, but a replacement rear would be no issue to install.

I have always thought a saddle was the way to go.

Sorry for hijack.

A couple of pictures of my set up with my custom dual filler neck.

IMG_4111.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4120.JPG

AndrewHadji

GOLD Star
any update on the water tanks for 70 series? i have dual tanks, looking for a model that fits behind the aux

Top Bottom