LONG RANGE TANKS FROM CRUISER BROTHERS & LRA

That's what I had in mind with that OME/ MAF xtra heavy lift- what would it take to make a skid plate to protect it & my ball sack from rocks :)O ??? I have a bad habit of overthinking everything because everything bad keeps happening to me! lol..... life's a _ _ _ _ _ - then you die!!!

AlaskanWheeler

SILVER Star

Curious, what advantages either for or against a LRT in an FJ-40 as apposed to an additional rear mounted tank.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Curious, what advantages either for or against a LRT in an FJ-40 as apposed to an additional rear mounted tank.
We offer replacement and aux tanks:
Frame mount inside the perimeter of body.
Lower center of gravity.
Safer fuel transfer.
Less potential for bad things to happen.
More capacity (29 gallon replacement tank, 21 gallon aux tank)

Anybody having issues with fitment of the TLC602R in an FJ60 with OME suspension?
I need a new gas tank and am considering this option.
Thanks

BelfairBumpkin

SILVER Star
Do you offer a package deal discount for the FZJ80 37gal main and 42gal auxiliary tank with a dual filler as a kit? Also can these tanks be ordered with the “Supra denso” fuel pumps already installed as I have an LS swapped 80 I am planning to install these into.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
@wardharris ...I'm running a CA BAR'd V8 FJ60... is there a tank that'd work for this application or are all your tanks non CA-compliant?
Sorry, not CARB EO'd (exempt). As CA is headed toward blanket exemption for older (pre OBDII) rigs at some point, that is not a kit we will attempt to get approved.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Short story, the 60/62 kits are $1,695.

Long story, the 60 kit has a simple fuel pick up that works with the 2F. The 62 kit has provision for factory 3FE fuel pickup/in-tank pump cartridge.

Which tank you want to use depends upon how you are going to feed fuel to the new motor.

We have an informal special going on the 62 tanks at $200 off retail price for the kit of $1,695 plus shipping = $1,495. We have a few extra in stock :) Free shipping if you pick up at one of our Portland dealers.

My partner Georg at Valley Hybrids @orangefj45 might chime in on this subject.

Thanks!

847 miles from my house near Dallas to my house in Durango. Only stopped for gas twice in my 80. Makes up for the sad 10 mpg I was getting fighting elevation and a steady headwind.

Top Bottom