Long lead time from Avid Offroad? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

đź‘Ź congrats.
Instruction was on the website of the rear bumper page but no longer there. The instruction had the amount of cutting you need to do on the cross member. I think it was 3.5"
Thanks. I remember seeing it on their site too but they removed them after they got overloaded with orders

Thanks. I remember seeing it on their site too but they removed them after they got overloaded with orders
Sorry i tossed all that out. Didn't bother to save since installed. Hope they are caught up soon and start making rear number options like ladders, jerry can holders and such

I finally got mine 15 months later but he didn't send instructions. I can probably fumble around and figure it out but does anyone have install
I’m pretty sure after you remove all the OE bumper stuff and spare tire carrier you do cut off 3.5 inches of the frame. It should be slightly in front of a threaded hole that will stay. I used a sawzall and it cut the frame like butter. It doesn’t have to be super accurate because there is room in the bumper for the frame. I do recall once all the bolts are in and started he says to tighten and torque the inside frame bolts were spare tire carrier was first, then do the vertical bolts in the bottom of the frame.

Almost 2 years and still nothing!
Feels like I got scammed.
Last i heard from 'Brandon' on April 26 2023 was:
Hey Marco

I apologize for the delayed reply. We have a couple that we are finishing up and then we’ll get yours done.

Here we are last day of Jan 2024 and nothing from them.

I've asked for a refund, but am not expecting much.
I called paypay to file a dispute and maybe re-coup the $1000 deposit for front and rear bumers- Paypal informed me that the window to open a dispute is only 180 days from date of transaction.
I called the bank associated with my paypay account- their dispute window is only 30 days.

So looks like im out $1000.

Hopefully no one else falls victim to this.

They're definitely not trying to scam anyone. I got mine after 15 months. Try reaching out to Tanner. He's not officially associated with avidoffroad anymore but he still keeps tabs with Brandon.

Almost 2 years and still nothing!
Feels like I got scammed.
Last i heard from 'Brandon' on April 26 2023 was:
Hey Marco

I apologize for the delayed reply. We have a couple that we are finishing up and then we’ll get yours done.

Here we are last day of Jan 2024 and nothing from them.

I've asked for a refund, but am not expecting much.
I called paypay to file a dispute and maybe re-coup the $1000 deposit for front and rear bumers- Paypal informed me that the window to open a dispute is only 180 days from date of transaction.
I called the bank associated with my paypay account- their dispute window is only 30 days.

So looks like im out $1000.

Hopefully no one else falls victim to this.
I also encourage you to reach out again.

My bumper took over a year to get. I'm local and have met Brandon. Good guy they just get overloaded with orders.

Fudge that sucks. A monthly update would be nice! Is hard to ask (Vendors)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom