Lone Star Toyota Jamboree, May 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
I might try to make it..... I wanted to do Moab but can't swing the time.... this is 3-4 hours so much more doable...

I'll be there. Usually the only 200 there for the last 6 years or so- so glad to see other! It's always a choice between Moab and Jambo- and the distance usually trumps.

I'll be there, but I'll probably be wheeling my 1st gen SAS 4Runner. I'm not too keen to take the 200 down most of those trails :)

The Cruiser Brothers / Terrain Tamer / Harrop crew will be there with our Taco Truck.....

upload_2017-2-19_15-32-4.png

Id consider it if it wasnt the same time as Cruise Moab. Cruise Moab is always the first weekend in May the last 20 years. Seems both being big TLCA events it could have been scheduled better. I am sure there are lots of factors that I am not aware of that drove that date

Id consider it if it wasnt the same time as Cruise Moab. Cruise Moab is always the first weekend in May the last 20 years. Seems both being big TLCA events it could have been scheduled better. I am sure there are lots of factors that I am not aware of that drove that date
Yeah- I used to be in Feb. I never went until moved to May. It could be cold and miserable in Feb- I saw the pictures.

Actually, Jambo was originally on MLK weekend in January, but the weather was usually terrible, so it was moved.
The funny thing is, every year since Jambo moved the weather on MLK weekend has been perfect. Go figure.

Why can't cool stuff like this happen in my corner of the country? :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom