For Sale Lompoc CA 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser 31k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Greetings, selling my 2017 Land Cruiser. This is a accident free, unmolested, low mileage vehicle in excellent condition. 30k service just completed. Everything works as it should. Pink in hand.
If you are interested, please reach out with any questions. Would like to sell by 2/11, before I start an extended vacation. Priced to sell at 67k.

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

A genuine seller with a genuine price: no bull crap! thanks for both seller and the buyer!

This vehicle is SOLD, and already delivered to a local buyer for over asking. It is in exceptional condition. The price listed on this site was a bit under market to give an enthusiast a shot at it first. Got some interest but no bites. With regard to KBB, I think it is a lagging indicator. There has been a big drop in wholesale prices and a large build up of dealer inventories in the last couple of months.

Cheers

This vehicle is SOLD, and already delivered to a local buyer for over asking. It is in exceptional condition. The price listed on this site was a bit under market to give an enthusiast a shot at it first. Got some interest but no bites. With regard to KBB, I think it is a lagging indicator. There has been a big drop in wholesale prices and a large build up of dealer inventories in the last couple of months.

Cheers
So the first guy didn't buy it?
I was hovering near 60 with tax for a 200 or an Armada. Didn't want to make an offer /lowball knowing you have an awesome price. Wish I called you and made some negotiations. I wrote your cell number down but now it's too late. Thank you for giving the enthusiast a first look!

Sorry it was a really nice vehicle. I had a low price on it to sell it before my prolonged travel this year. You would not believe the interest I got.

Regards,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom