logo file (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Hey guys, does anyone have or know who has the digital file for the club logo? I was thinking of looking into having some new shirts made.

Swag is always good.

Bump. Anyone know?

Jim Evans probably does. Lives in Orlando has (had?) light blue 60 and red 80. His wife or last I heard it was soon to be his ex wife worked at a place that did embroidery and t shirts. She did the last batch of FLCA hats and shirts. Luis knows how to get a hold of him.

He has been scarce for a few years, but is alive and well and showed up at one of the more recent Turkey Trots at Hard Rock.

Jim Evans probably does. Lives in Orlando has (had?) light blue 60 and red 80. His wife or last I heard it was soon to be his ex wife worked at a place that did embroidery and t shirts. She did the last batch of FLCA hats and shirts. Luis knows how to get a hold of him.

He has been scarce for a few years, but is alive and well and showed up at one of the more recent Turkey Trots at Hard Rock.

Thanks Steve, I'll pursue that. Light blue SOA 60 with some mismatched blue doors and tailgate? I think I've seen it in some old 2010-2011 GSMTR picture albums.

Hey folks - if you'd like I can help with club merch, I'm doing it for several clubs already, and iH8Mud will be on there in the next few days. Should be a good way to get cross selling of your logo shirts/hats/etc. LMK. Doesn't cost anything to get set up.

Hey folks - if you'd like I can help with club merch, I'm doing it for several clubs already, and iH8Mud will be on there in the next few days. Should be a good way to get cross selling of your logo shirts/hats/etc. LMK. Doesn't cost anything to get set up.

That would be amazing and I was just thinking about this today. Are you able to re-create an existing logo if we sent you a sticker or shirt?

Yeah probably. It’s more work but I can get it done. As long as you guys own the image. Take a big picture of it and ill take a look

Ha. Thanks. Just get people to buy some shirts and stuff. I’ll make a few bucks and you will too. I’m unemployed so I’m putting my time and effort into growing this business. I’ll look for the email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom