Logo concepts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a tightened version of the logo sketch I proposed last week. Let me know how you all want to proceed. Do you like it, hate it, or don't care either way. We have a dirty version and a clean version. I like the dirty because it looks like the bottom of everyone's skid plates. Well not mine because I have never been on a trail but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
WOW

just checked in and some serious work has been done.

My opinion on this is:

1. I don't have a problem with pirates or skulls but some people are not to keen on skulls for a club. That is a cool but serious skull you have on there. Just a thought for membership. Another issue is there may be people who incorrectly associate the club with Pirate4x4, which we are not.

2. I seriously dig the state in the background.

I sincerely appreciate all the work that has been done here:beer:

My two pesos

Karl

IMO....I am one of the people that just don't care for the skullz look, but I will accept whatever everyone decides on. I think both you and Mark have created some nice logos.

btw....I do really dig eveything but the skullz and I may be the minority

I'm also in the minority on not really digging the skull image. Folks outside the wheeling community who see that image on a sticker might get the wrong idea about who the club is. Rather not have to deal with that backlash myself...

The rest is great! I REALLY like the tattered Ohio background shape. I wonder if the crossed birfields would work if they were the the central feature in the Ohio outline? I think with the tattered Ohio outline, the way the text is laid out and the color choice it would be implied that the club is a "badassed like pirates of the oceans of old" group without actually stating it with a skull.

Or without the skull it is a ragtag band of diehard Cruiserhead/Toyota nuts who's old vehicles, while ragged, have held together to ride again. ...or maybe my lack of sleep is REALLY starting to show. :doh:

:cheers:
Nick

I don't care either way. Both are well done and look great.

Onward with the masses!!

-onur
Flushing Meadows, NY

I dig it....it was what my concept was for the crossed birfs in the first place...I'm just no artist.

The skull issue is something to consider...especially with Pirate4x4 and the TinBenders. I've met these guys first hand in both clubs and they are very protective of their concepts.

What about a Buckeye with a scowl on it's face...or a cruiser bezel?

Love it though...:beer:

All good input.

I had some ideas about using the historical fj40 bezel. Does anyone feel that it would be too much like the "Jeep thing" we see so much of. I know all cruiser heads know what it is and maybe that is all that matters. I will work it in and see how it feels.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You have all now been added to my worst client list.:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom