1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

logging in and out

Discussion in 'Announcements - Help - Testing' started by bad_religion_au, Jan 31, 2004.

1. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

since the move, i log in (ticking the keep me logged in box) and it shows which forums have new messages in them... sweet. but if i open the forums with new messages in a new window (shift left click or right click, open in new window) it shows me browsing as a guest, with none of the unread icons, untill i log in again on that particular forum board.

never used to do that too me on the old server, minor annoyance really, so don't waste your precious time if it's a huge fix to do, woody, you put too much back into the LandCruiser community as it is. hats off to you

2. Vortec62

Vortec62

Mine was doing that too. It was because of a cookie blocker I had installed. I just had to add a filter for the new ip number and it was fine. It should be fine now that the DNS servers are all updated.

3. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

ok ignore this now... don't know why, but it's working now. i didn't change a thing. weird

4. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    Ignored.....hehehe

5. stevek

stevek

Its doing it to me too...If I am on the main board it shows me logged out but the minute I go into 80/100 Tech it shows me logged in????

6. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    hhhmmmm...may take a "day" for your computer to be happy with the new forum location....makes sure you have the "remember me" box checked too...and make sure you are entering via the https://forum.ih8mud.com address and not one of the twp IP addresses...

when I would log in yesterday, and switch my login between the two DNS numbers, it would kick me out too.

7. stevek

stevek

ahhh...its working now for some reason ::) Pretend I said nothing...hehe