Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@jamesurq I just got raffle tickets with paypal. Comet is Travis Smith is me. Didn't see a place to put my MUD screen name. See you guys and girls at Group Camp.

So... Narwhal?
ANything you bring will be an instant hit! I know of a lot of people there that would love Narwhal. Does your fine establishment make a porter or stout? I am happy with Miller High Life so there's that.....

Discretion would suit you.

Pig Latin, please!

But yes I'll bring some thoroughly sealed and packaged liquid presents for folks to take home with them, to enjoy, elsewhere. Yeah.

Hey @jamesurq I am bringing cornbread for your chili. It's been a long week, can't remember if I told you that or not. Also, gimme yo PayPal.

That liquid gold ain't going to make it out of group camp in the original container.

Carry on.

@jamesurq I just got raffle tickets with paypal. Comet is Travis Smith is me. Didn't see a place to put my MUD screen name. See you guys and girls at Group Camp.
Glad to see you are coming, see you there!!!

That liquid gold ain't going to make it out of group camp in the original container.

Carry on.
You must be consolidating into a Gerry can for easier transport home, because I don’t believe you would ever consume any while actually in the group camp.

You must be consolidating into a Gerry can for easier transport home, because I don’t believe you would ever consume any while actually in the group camp.

SO I am thick on the uptake. Thanks for the clarification. I agree, it will never even make it into group camp. What was I thinking. ;)

Hey everyone!
Looking forward to another great Logan's Run and seeing all of you guys and gals and kiddos.
The :princess: said she will bring something for the Friday night pot luck dinner but hasn't decided on what to bring yet. Can't wait to win another great prize.... like a winch! :bounce::bounce2:

We haven't rode Daniel in a couple years so plan to join the hard group for Saturday morning. I volunteer for the tail gunner slot. :steer:

See everyone soon! :flipoff2:

Who’s leading Daniel this year? I’ll go second :cool:

Reactions: AJR
We'll see how Friday night goes :steer:

Anyone else in a pre logans run wrenching rush? Bunch of stuff coming up last minute for me. Powering through it.

Anyone else in a pre logans run wrenching rush? Bunch of stuff coming up last minute for me. Powering through it.

I am. Still have to replace the front diff and find tires. Logan's run came up quick and I'm still waiting on some parts. I may be stuck taking my stock 100.

Yes and I will explain how crazy it is on Friday night.

I am. Still have to replace the front diff and find tires. Logan's run came up quick and I'm still waiting on some parts. I may be stuck taking my stock 100.
You might be surprised just how much a stock 100 will do.

You might be surprised just how much a stock 100 will do.

My other has full armor, but stock suspension. I was very impressed until I blew the ring and pinion. I may pull the running boards off my other and try and fit the sliders from the other on it. I have the AHC on this one still and my beater does not. I'll be there either way. I'm pretty excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom