Logan's Run 2017 - Sept 14-17 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

62868950-5CCF-4157-A8F1-DA64515E17CF.jpeg

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does that look like bare metal? Nice piece though. Do they have one for a 40 or a 60 yet? You 80 guys have all the fun.

Last edited:
‘Anodized copper’
It’s coated with some clear coat too.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does that look like bare metal? Nice piece though. Do they have one for a 40 or a 60 yet? You 80 guys have all the fun.
I know he put out a request for some models. But if you don't see it on his site, just give him a call. He'll take good care of you. ;)

I suppose that it is better late than never but it's time to stop snooping around the forum and start posting something.

Ashley and I (Dan) have had a wonderful time with the club at both the Relic Run and Logan's run. We are always looking forward to the next trip! Thank you Eric and Stacy for being kind, welcoming and working to make the event happen. Thanks to John for including us in the pig roast and preparations, still one of our favorite stories to tell. And to many many more people, Greg, Eric x 2, James, Brian, Kenny and Lydia, thank you all!

See you next time.

Just wanted to say a quick shout out to Orange Box - I just got my prize from Logans Run - a cool mole grate for Biscuit. I got it in a cool copper color/finish. Looks really cool. Thanks!!
I finally got around to ordering mine. He is redoing the lower mounts and expects to have the updated version to me in about 3 weeks or so.
Talked a bit about these with @Green Hell Mustang who had nothing but good things to say.

I finally got around to ordering mine. He is redoing the lower mounts and expects to have the updated version to me in about 3 weeks or so.
Talked a bit about these with @Green Hell Mustang who had nothing but good things to say.
I ordered a pair as well we saw @pkniland 's over the summer on hurricane creek and really liked it.

yeah the new mount is gonna be nice. He had one complaint about vibration so he is trying to be proactive. I've been running a sample of the new mount for a few weeks with no issues at all. But then again I never noticed any vibration issues either.

yeah the new mount is gonna be nice. He had one complaint about vibration so he is trying to be proactive. I've been running a sample of the new mount for a few weeks with no issues at all. But then again I never noticed any vibration issues either.

When I was building RC helicopters for a living we dealt with vibration issues a good bit. The term "harmonic" was used to describe any odd vibration that showed up somewhere on the machine. Moving a mounting point may well be all that is required to fix a "harmonic" on a truck. It may well be an isolated incident, Kudos for the manufacturer being proactive on it. I've put a set of blades on a known balanced bird and picked up a harmonic, put the same blades on a different bird and no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom