Logan's funeral (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Logan's sister just called for me while I was out to lunch.

The visitation/viewing is Friday nigth 6-8 and the actual funeral is on Saturday at 11am, incase anyone wanted to go.

i'll get directions for everyone. It will be in Albemarle so be thinking a drive to Uwharrie is along the same lines. He only lived about 10 miles from the outpost.

I'd like to propose the club buys some flowers or something along those lines if possible. If not donations are welcome and i'll cover the rest.

Anyone who wants to chip in or if the club as a whole wants to send cash it can go to my paypal address

bigalj25@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Thanks Greg. PM sent... I can't find your phone number.

Al, sent something your way. Not too sure if they will let me off for this yet. Am going to try my derndest.

Thanks Brother, I got it
Some UC members are throwing money in also, i'll forward it all to the club account when it is all said and done.

Greg I forwarded you the info on the flower shop.

Thanks David :cheers:

That just kind of hammered it home seeing it in print :frown:

Is anyone from the club plan on attending the funeral. I could find a place for us all to meet before hand.

Al, I sent a little something to ya via PP.

Can't make it unfortunatley, wish I could.:frown:

I'll be heading out Saturday morning. Anyone want a ride, just PM me.

Flowers have been ordered in the Clubs Name and will be there for the visitation and funeral. Florist was a friend of the family and made the arrangement to fit the outdoor theme of Olde North State and the things Logan enjoyed about his love for cruisers.

Flowers have been ordered in the Clubs Name and will be there for the visitation and funeral. Florist was a friend of the family and made the arrangement to fit the outdoor theme of Olde North State and the things Logan enjoyed about his love for cruisers.

I've got a card and filled in everyones name...... I need a few last names as my brain is fried this week.

Al Vann
Stephen Hickok
Jason Free
Jason Traylor
Ramon Weller
Greg Ashcroft
Jon Mabe
Brett Shell
David Miller
Clint Strong
Jerry Davis
Alexander Kushnir
Jorge mangual
Darin
Alex
Eric
Josh Jones
Kyle
Brian Keefer
Jared Hayden
Allen
Brock
Joe

If I forgot anyone please let me know and if you can give me the last names please do.

I've got a card and filled in everyones name...... I need a few last names as my brain is fried this week.

Al Vann
Stephen Hickok
Jason Free
Jason Traylor
Ramon Weller
Greg Ashcroft
Jon Mabe
Brett Shell
David Miller
Clint Strong
Jerry Davis
Alexander Kushnir
Jorge mangual
Darin
Alex
Eric
Josh Jones
Kyle
Brian Keefer
Jared Hayden
Allen
Brock
Joe

If I forgot anyone please let me know and if you can give me the last names please do.

All this might help. Last name's are first.

Strong Clint
Smith Sage
Dickenson Allen
O'Leary Sean
Mabe Jon
Haden Jared
Wells Jason
Touw Darin
Fields Lloyd
Kiefer David H
Kiefer David T
Weller Ramon
Terzidis John
Russel Donald
Roman Del
Pratt Terry
Page Thomas
Miller David
Mangual Jorge
Kushnir Alexander
Kammerman Christian
Jones Josh
Johnston Eric
Herman Brock
Free Jason
Christianson Bill & Julie
Angstreich Michael
Vann Alastair

Please add my name to the list (Joe Micciche), and Al I'll be sending you a PP shortly.

Please add my name to the list (Joe Micciche), and Al I'll be sending you a PP shortly.

Gotcha Joe..... although I butchered your last name on the card :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom