lockrights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 lockrights, model #1630 used less than 10 times on an offroad only fj40 before i decided to go with detroits....i think i still have the boxes and installation instructions for them.... $350 for both or $175 each plus shipping

UPDATE!

okay, i'm guess i'm going to have to put the sell of these on hold, i discovered this afternoon that i'm missing 5 of the 8 springs that go behind the dowel pins :doh: ...i'm going to contact the lockright folks and get some replacements....i'll save the pms of everyone who is interested and get back to you when i have them ...aside from that slight little um prob, they ARE in perfect condition...

Last edited:
What model are they? What do they fit?

hey I sent you an email,, shoot me some more info,,

You have PM.

okay, i'm guess i'm going to have to put the sell of these on hold, i discovered this afternoon that i'm missing 5 of the 8 springs that go behind the dowel pins :doh: ...i'm going to contact the lockright folks and get some replacements....i'll save the pms of everyone who is interested and get back to you when i have them....aside from that slight little um prob, they ARE in perfect condition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom