Locking hub decal position (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

airon23

SILVER Star
Threads
Is this the spot for this locking hub decal? I feel like I've seen it here just wanted to be sure. Maybe there's no right answer.
IMG_20200615_123222.jpg

IMG_20200615_123219.jpg

What year? The Krumsick Cruiser shows it on the Drivers door. (Photo courtesy of Land Cruiser Nation) View attachment 2341020
I would imagine if I had the defrost vents on the side then that is a good place for it. But given the year and no defrost on my 76, I think where I put it is the right spot.
I appreciate the response though. I've never seen that there so I learned something new.

I thought I also read that it was a dealer installed option so the placement could vary? Mine's in the same spot and I think it's been there for a long time.

20200615_144038_HDR.jpg

I would imagine if I had the defrost vents on the side then that is a good place for it. But given the year and no defrost on my 76, I think where I put it is the right spot.
I appreciate the response though. I've never seen that there so I learned something new.
I just saw the decal on the door last week. I agree. Not many options if you have the defrost vents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom