Locker, help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone familiar with this locker? If so what might be missing??? pins & springs maybe?

Last edited:
The caps are a little different than my Aussie, but I seem to remember hearing this was a difference between the 40 and other vehicle models.

Bull is right about the springs and pins

Here is what my Aussie looked like:

attachment.php

you might be able to contact aussie to get the missing pins.. i'm sure your not the first person that might have lost or didn't have them

Still could be a Lockright, I would e-mail Bill Cole at bill@offroadlockers.com and ask him if this is one of his lockers (Aussie), if it would work in your application and what additional parts you would need.

I damaged my springs taking mine out. Springs and pins from Bill Cole(aussie locker) cost me $15 shipped. I think there is to many parts for an aussie though.

The locker you have is a Lock Right Performance Locker that was originally designed for performance cars e.g.. street racing, circle track. You are missing the springs for sure and I am not sure what some of the parts are in the photo. This locker was introduced in 1996 and I dont know if Richmond Gear still sells it or supports it, but they bought the Lock Right/Powertrax product line and that is where I would go to ask.

Aussie_Locker said:
The locker you have is a Lock Right Performance Locker that was originally designed for performance cars e.g.. street racing, circle track. You are missing the springs for sure and I am not sure what some of the parts are in the photo. This locker was introduced in 1996 and I dont know if Richmond Gear still sells it or supports it, but they bought the Lock Right/Powertrax product line and that is where I would go to ask.
Thanks... I've been around some lock right and others before,, but I got this in a basket case job, never seen this one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom