Locker Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just wondering if im getting lockers whats the best way to go? ARB, POWERTRAX , LOCK RIGHT all options.... for the $ also best option for a lift around 3-4 in theres the ome 4+ is that good or is there a better way to go.. not too serious turf but u know how it is. All for a 91

PS: anyone know where i can get a cheap ARB bumper:steer:....

4+....http://www.man-a-fre.com/pa/ome4plus80series3inchsuspensionkit.htm

Last edited:
I would spend some time looking in the FAQ and reading up on lifts and lockers. The search function will help you find what you're looking for that's not in the FAQ.

For my money, I would go with ARB lockers as they're selectable, however you could also get a set of locked axles from a later model (93-97) 80 series and you essentially have lockers at that point. You of course would have some wiring to do to get the lockers to a state where they're usable, but then you have factory toyota lockers :)

Keep your eyes on your local craigslist and the parts for sale section of this forum for your ARB. There are also many other vendors on this board that make great front bumpers that are comparable to the ARB. Good luck.

SOR website has a used ARB bumper for $400. Edit: that's for a 60 series, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom