SOLD Locked LX450 Axles 223k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

SILVER Star
Threads
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/d/locked-land-cruiser-axles/6608703095.html

Pictures found in the ad above

These axles came off of a '97 LX450 (same as what you'd get with an FZJ80) with 223k miles. I was planning to rebuild them and swap them into my '92, but unlike the 93-97s, none of the wires are in place so these aren't quite plug and play like I had originally planned. I don't have the time to rebuild these this summer (full time student) and follow through with the install so I am selling them. I cut all the wires after each plug so they could easily be soldered to new wires and ran where necessary, but it might just be as simple as unplugging the cut off end plug and plugging the other end into a 93-97 plug.

So what is for sale:

(1) locked front axle
(1) locked rear axle {no rear locker actuator or wiring plug-these can be had for $100 to $400 (used or through Toyota)}
(1) locker ecu

The front is rust free, but the rear has typical surface rust in a few places. This is just for axles. I don't have the the swaybars, control arms, e brake cable, etc

I was planning to fully rebuild them, and I'd recommend that to anyone as the knuckles are pretty nasty. I have never seen these actuate so I can't comment if they were operational before being pulled. The front actuator might need to be rebuilt. Dust shields for the brake rotors will also need to be straightened out.

Front and rear driveshafts are also available separately

$1350 cash

Local pick up

PM/call/text me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
That's a stellar price!

sale pending

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom