Wanted Locked JF80 or LX450 in NM, TX, AZ, CO Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone, new member here. I was building up my F-350 to be an expo rig, but quickly decided that having my daily driver and work truck as my play vehicle wouldn't be the best idea.

I'm looking for an FJ80 or LX450, preferably locked, and in solid condition. My main concern is that I get a vehicle I don't have to worry about starting up, driving off and being able to travel thousands of miles if need be. I just really want a stable, reliable vehicle. My budget is pretty flexible, I'm not expecting the greatest Land Cruiser at low ball prices. I'm located in West Texas, so I'd prefer a vehicle in the surrounding states. If any of you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

On another note: I'm new to this scene, and I have a 2006 Prerunner Tacoma that isn't being used. Do any of you know any reputable shops that could SAS my Tacoma, or do you know of any outlet on the internet that can point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Tandem automotive in Fort Worth can help ya out. All they do is toyota. Tell them kevin sent ya.
What's your budget on the cruiser? I have a pretty built cruiser that I may or may not sell depending on price.

Go check out TAVLLC.com. They are based out of Albuquerque. I think after you do some research on the options available for your Taco, I dont know if you will want to do a SAS on it. TAV has made some insanely capable vehicles while keeping the IFS on the front.

No add yet but I will be listing my DD '97 3x locked 80 in the next few weeks. 255k miles, custom F & R bumpers, sliders, OME lift, 60%+ tires. Located in CO, near Denver. Shoot me an e-mail and I can get you more info if you are interested ridgerunnerxj@gmail.com . There are a few minor issues I have been living with that I plan on addressing before a sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom