Lock right parts (Whats included?) And can you buy parts anywhere? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a lock right used. And the guy sent me pics. What is included in the kit for the 60 series?

(Guy isnt too familier with them, was installed and had it removed, I want to make sure everything is there!) He didnt like how harsh it was on the street :)

More mods!! :)

I see
4 pins
4 springs
and 2 sets of 2 different metal casing type parts.

I am mainly checking on the pins and springs and if you can buy just them from anywhere?

You should have a total of eight springs. Four narrow ones nested inside of four wider ones. Pins and springs can be purchased separately (Powertrax used to be perfectly happy to send you some for free if you nquired. I don't know how Richmanod and their distributors are handling it, but I think that they are doing the same.

I don't know what you have, but aside from the springs and pins, there should be two drivers and two couplers (all of these have shallow teeeth), and two "cups". (smaller discs with a cavity on one side which fit inside the couplers.

Mark...

Mark W said:
You should have a total of eight springs. Four narrow ones nested inside of four wider ones. Pins and springs can be purchased separately (Powertrax used to be perfectly happy to send you some for free if you nquired. I don't know how Richmanod and their distributors are handling it, but I think that they are doing the same.

I don't know what you have, but aside from the springs and pins, there should be two drivers and two couplers (all of these have shallow teeeth), and two "cups". (smaller discs with a cavity on one side which fit inside the couplers.

Mark...

Richmond Gear is located in Liberty S.C.
Last sets of springs/pins I bought from them were
about $10 for a set. I bought about 5 sets before
a GSMTR some time back for some friends in need. :)

864-843-9231

I just called them. BUMMER....you MUST go through a dealer to
get them now.

EZ locker ( appears very close to LR locker ) use 4 springs and 4 hats for those springs ..

This is my old and damaged EX locker

ez-caja.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom