Vintage TOYOTA LOCKSMITH SHOP T-TEN Certified & Trained Lock & Key Cylinder Service & Repair, Factory SST Machine Code-Cutting Re-Key & Re-Coding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CoverSubassyFuelInletBox.jpg

GasTankDoorShape.jpg

031.jpg

78FJ40.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

What about the key to my FJ Cruiser? I spent way too long reading this thread. Thanks for a random interesting topic

What about the key to my FJ Cruiser? I spent way too long reading this thread. Thanks for a random interesting topic

well now your way MORE informed on the topic of locks and keys aren't you ............ :)

please PM me ,

i can help you and your 07 FJ cruiser out and meet your OEM Factory Toyota Needed Key parts solutions ...........

i keep the TR47 OEM blanks in-stock at all times as well

thanks
matt

Can you cut keys for a 1992 Toyota soarer? The key looks like a Lexus inside cut key

Can you cut keys for a 1992 Toyota soarer? The key looks like a Lexus inside cut key

i cannot cut , profile keys yet , perhaps one day ........

thanks for reaching out ........

sorry i can help :confused:

matt

Would you be able to make a key for a 1982 Pickup from VIN and/or lock cylinder code? My door locks don’t open anymore with the keys I have. Not sure if it’s the keys, which are bent a bit, or the cylinders. Thanks!

Would you be able to make a key for a 1982 Pickup from VIN and/or lock cylinder code? My door locks don’t open anymore with the keys I have. Not sure if it’s the keys, which are bent a bit, or the cylinders. Thanks!

I need the factory key code

To old for vin

Stamps on passenger side lock cylinder

Could you PM me? I think I’m too new and the forum thinks I may be spam. I have the lock code.

i just did

fyi , i just have by shear chance , a cache of early pickup ignition LOCKS , door locks , fuel door ones too , with steering lock and with out combinations ......

tilt no tilt etc all oem Toyota NOS

it is not my area of focus really , so they can be had for low ..........

I have a 1978 FJ40 with ambulance doors. I need a second key...do you have these blanks? I have a code on the key...3422

View attachment 2651756

View attachment 2651757

those blanks are long since DISC / NLA

you can buy a New lock w/ 2 new oem keys here , for ambulance door

a NOS key blank #3 will cost more in the long run.....

those blanks are long since DISC / NLA

you can buy a New lock w/ 2 new oem keys here , for ambulance door

a NOS key blank #3 will cost more in the long run.....

Thanks! I actually went to my local locksmith and he researched and found a key that worked...not a TEQ key but it works!

i got it

i gave you my shop hot line #

lets chat briefly and see whats is the best plan forward to meet all your lock and key needs ?

thanks matt

140878414602 - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom