Location of "puddle" lights in the LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I believe my LX came with factory outside spot lights around the side mirrors and side step.
And there are some internal lights in the footwell area as well.
None of these lights are listed in the owners manual. Paste attached.

Question is did all LX come with these lights? If so, why does the owners manual not include this info.
How do I know what lights I have and what replacement bulbs I need to relight these lights.

1660084720421.png

1660084738857.png

No. All Lexii did not come with puddle lights. I think that little surprise started with the 2003 make over, if not mistaken. So your LX should have them. They are attached to bottom of running boards. It takes a 168 bulb. It comes stock with the blue rubber hat attached to bulb. Go ahead and change to LED 168s.

The side step lights (long white tube above the running board) and footwell lights on my ‘03 are non-serviceable LEDs

The side step lights (long white tube above the running board) and footwell lights on my ‘03 are non-serviceable LEDs
That is bizarre they would not allow the customers to switch out burnt bulbs considering these rigs have rather long life.

Some found a way.

Some found a way.

That works on older models that have a bulb and reflector. On my ’03 it’s a soldered in LED. Not sure when they changed over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom