**location change** CSC November meeting Sat. 11-21-15 show n' shine @ CBT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great turnout. Thanks Murf and the staff at CBT for everhything you do for us. It is greatly appreciated! !!!

I had to work today but came in around 1:30 to check things out. I moved recently to Phoenix from Northern California. I'll definitely make next meeting on time to meet everyone. Was an great event. Nice job CSC. Can't wait to join. Thank you

finally was able to put some faces together with usernames I have seen here for a number of years :cheers:

I wish I could have brought the 40, but it was getting new TREs as we met - now all buttoned up and ready for a test drive tomorrow :steer:

Thanks CBT, Murf and all helpers.

Pictures from 10:35 am - 11:37 am.

CSC1511_01.jpg
CSC1511_02.jpg
CSC1511_03.jpg

great looking cruisers and event!

Many thanks to CBT and CSC and all the wonderful people behind this meet.

It was one of the best "first meets" the Mrs's and I have ever attended.

I overheard many comments from the CBT staff that the number and quality of rigs attending surpassed their every expectation.

Thanks to everyone that came out, brought turkeys, spent time prepping their rigs, setting up tents,trailers,etc. A lot of effort by you all and it showed well. Seemed like many people off the street were stopping and hanging out with us / checking out the cool trucks. we will do it again next year but will have more spots open to park.

Also a shout out for several folks who drove from Tucson, Casa Grande, Prescott, etc. Good to see you!

We saw Toyotas of all kinds : 40s, 55s, 60s, a 62, many 80s (several were white), 100s, 200s, a 4Runner, and an FJC

Truly a great time where many of us got to meet many others and enjoy the day. Also was able to put names to faces and screen names. I look forward to another type of this club get together at Dons Casa on Dec 12th!

Notes:
* A change in CBT's annual Xmas/ holiday on line appreciation drawing , I think a club party at the dealership is a lot more fun than the on line drawing yawner. Spending face to face time in the AZ Fall outdoors with grills a blazin' and people chatting is way better than sitting behind the computer screen imo.
So in addition to the raffle prizes from todays meet, CBT will bring more swag and gift certs to contibute for Don to hand out at his December shindig.
* the lost and found dept: a chair, headphones, and a Starbucks cookie still in the wrapper were found at the end of the event. PM me a description and we will arrange a reunion. Sorry, the cookie was consumed by some guy in a fancy white 80 and he reportedly enjoyed it.
* great game today. Sorry U of A fans, maybe next year....? :redface:

Sky view of the group, I'll post up more tomorrow

IMG_2824.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom